after seeing the first part of this series on anatomy and parts of the dog (jaw, head, eyes and ears), you can always read here .
neck is defined by the way in which skin is to its around:
- dry , when the skin is tight to his around and muscles are easily visible.
- MUSCULAR is the presence of skin loose in the throat; Gill
is called the hanging skin in the throat
the forelimbs of most breeds have a straight front profile (top, left). Due to rickets, poor treatment during the period of growth and insufficient food undesirable deviations can occur:
- elbow out , with the forearm curved out;
- profile front in shape of VIOLIN , defective front profile for many races, in which the feet are turned out;
- elbows loose , the elbows are turned out and the feet inwards. This is often due to frequently hold the puppy at the elbows to lift it from the ground.
- something different is the ESTEVADO , straight front profile with your feet slightly turned inward, which constitutes a frontal profile typical and normal for many dogs of trace.
later members usually have meet the same requirements as the forequarters: seen from behind should be straight and lean.
- dog open 0 hollow back , with very separated hindquarters;
- disposal of legs which often constitutes a inherited deviation ;
- dog closed rear , with close-set rear limbs, defect which becomes apparent when the dog moves.
the legs should be considered with respect to their function as organs of the movement. If studied from top down, are ye that different parties vary each other continually address. This is the law of balance and gravity, which tends constantly to the effective forward movement with minimal effort. Some members front and later too straight (1 and 2) will make uneven progress of the animal too short crossing; for a firm and energetic March about HINDQUARTERS well ANGLED are necessary (both knee and Hock, 3).
the feet: the dog is an animal digitigrade , which means that walking supports on the floor fingers only . The phalanges of the fingers are lodged in the head pillow and various digital pads.
the shape of the foot presents the following types:
1, cat foot, short, round and solid;
2, Hare foot, foot, elongated and oval;
3, FLAT FEET. The latter is considered defective
(las ilustraciones muestran el pie anterior derecho; el quinto dedo, o espolón, a menudo se extirpa inmediatamente después deel nacimiento).
the tail is the part that vary . Regardless of the length (and amputation), the shape of the tail can be defined taking into account the way in which the animal, kinking, and fur.
the animal carries it: to low; b, below the line of the spine; c, to the level of the spine; (d), above the line of the spine; e, and f, raised; (g), on the back.
according to the Threading:
1, tail in shape of sword, almost straight, long and carried low.
2, COLA in form of Saber, carried high, slightly bent upwards.
3, tail in shape of SICKLE, even more bent upward.
4, tail in shape of ring, tail curled up forming a circumference.
5, tail with ring, the end of the tail forms a ring ( Afghan Hound ).
6, tail with hook, the end of the tail form a hook.
7, spiral tail, tail forming a double whorl on the thigh (wetterhound).
8, tail CURLED, coiled tail on the back.
9, COILED tail, tail with double loop and very tight against the hip (pug ).
10, tail in a CORKSCREW ( French bulldog).
tail coat is:
11, EMPENACHADA tail, tail with longhaired on the underside.
12, OTTER tail, tail thick at the base and which is slimming to tip, with thick, short fur ( Labrador retriever ).
13, glue with brush (or Fox tail), tail coat of medium length, but hard on the underside.