the tosa Schnauzeré ‘s one of the most difficult to be made, so it is advisable to be done by a professional prepared and experienced, not to run the risk of having a puppy with the crooked mustache or one eyebrow higher than the other. We know that it is possible to trim the hairs of our pets at home, however, the pet shops have professionals specialized in groomers of pets, and is extremely valid counting with these people for this type of care with our animals.
a Schnauzer well fleeced is a puppy very cute and charming, deserves special care and attention with your care, so pay attention to the pattern of Schnauzer Grooming. This type of tosa is so specific that there is even a standard that must be followed by who is doing the tosa. Check out!
standard of AMSC (American Miniature Schnauzer Club) for browsing the Schnauzer
- the head must be cut from front to back, indicates-if blade # 10 or # 15. Between the eyes is made form a diamond. On the outside of the eyes cut with scissors, a finger wide. Top of muzzle is never fleeced.
- To the ears uses blade # 40. Towards the outside and opposite on the inside. Very careful with hair from ear canal, to pluck them can leave the dog’s ear vulnerable to infections and even cause loss of hearing. A good cleaning is enough to keep that part cleaned.
- Eyebrow should be cut diagonally, larger internal tips at the height of the muzzle
- Beard and whiskers are slow to grow, so must be little cut.
- Blade # 10 or # 15 for cheeks and throat.
- Also with # 10 or # 15, back is fleeced leaving the head and walking towards the tail. The skirt begins at shoulder height, cut with scissors diagonally. Scissors bite can leave the body more harmonious.
- Belly and inside of legs together with blade # 30 or # 40 against the direction of hair growth.
- use Rear blade # 30, cut up to 2, 5 cm from the outside of the leg and 3 fingers above the Hock
- the hair of the legs must be cut with scissors, straight and feet with 45-degree angle. Never cut your fingers, just between the pads.
With these tips from to Schnauzer grooming, your puppy has everything to get even more plush and luxurious!
Link of this article: http://www.cachorrogato.com.br/cachorros/tosa-schnauzer/
warning: this content is for information only and does not replace consultation with a veterinarian or specialist service. Find a provider near your House.